Thursday, September 3, 2009

Late summer

My lack of Internet accessibility lately has delayed so many posts.... so here is the start of a long line of late summer posts.
Ahhh.... the lazy days of summer. We've been doing a lot of this lately.....
Playing in the backyard and trying to soak up some late summer sun.... with an occasional run through the water.... Quinton, ever the climber. (Can't believe I'm having another baby when he seems like my baby still...)
Focusing...
Squirting each other...
Tasty drinks from the hose water.... (I know, mother of the year)
Refill from big brother
Sunday drives to some of our favorite water-spots.
A few days at the local watering hole.... (aka- 7 Peaks)
Corbin's favorite place these days.
Mom, trying to soak up some late pregnancy/summer sun and enjoy only 2 kids for now.
The warm-up in the sun after playing hard. You think my kids would have a tan by now, but they have my nice white Larson skin. At least they're not sunburned to a crisp! Right?
We've actually been pretty busy around here.... and we do more than play in the sun and water, so stay tuned for more...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the perfect summer! Especially with how the weather has been the last couple of days, I'm sure you're glad you soaked up as much sun as you did. It'll be cold before we know it...