Thursday, June 4, 2009

IT'S A...


...'NOTHER BOY!


That's right, our 3rd little musketeer is on the way.
Corbin called it. (Should have known he'd be right... he's a smarty-pants.)
I figure we must be really good at this boy thing (hence our 3rd boy in 3 years), or we need more practice so we're getting another chance. Not sure.
Either way we are super excited--- and he's healthy! He's got all his bones, organs, fingers, and toes... with no visible malformations. There is just something about seeing your unborn child within you- moving and growing and squirming around. AMAZING! We feel so lucky.
The due date is still around October 19th... giver or take a a few days.

So... if you're wondering about names, NO we don't have ANY picked out. (Of course we've had a girl name since before we were married.) Boy names have been a serious chore for us over the years. So if you'd like to offer up any suggestions here... please, feel free. We may consider.

11 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

I'm still can't believe it. I'm so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!

Inside A Book said...

Congrats Holly!! I loved having boys!! I had 4 in a row before we finally got our girl - Jennie was born 5 years after I thought I was done!!

I loved being the "Queen" - and they all treated me like one too. You are so blessed!

Fondly, Gaye Vaterlaus

L&M said...

sooooo funny! you know our 3rd girl is due in august.... ha ha ha maybe we need to swap recipes!!

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

He looks just like Jeff!!! :)~ Congrats you guys. We are so happy for you and can't wait for that Moss boy to get here.

Jessica Steed said...

We continue to have so much in common.
Three boys is fun and hard, but a lot of excitement.

Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy.
Let us know when you come down to AZ to visit. We'd love to get together!

Alison said...

Congratulations! You do make super cute boys! I am glad everything looks good. I hope you are feeling good too.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Glad all looks well!

Jared Heal said...

I am so happy for you. Boys are the best!

standifird family said...

I say Gavin. I LOVE that name.

CONGRATS on another boy sure to be as cute as your Corbin & Quinton!

Glad all is well...

Anonymous said...

I about died when I got your text. You obviously are doing something right... to be entrusted with raising such sweet boys! You do such a great job - we are so happy for you!

Natalie Sue said...

Congratulations!!! It's cause you are SO good at raising boys! Strong boys for the last days!
How exciting. I'm glad that all is going well!

I hope you had fun at the party. I'm so sorry I didn't make it. I forgot I had a big thing that morning for church too. Crazy. Can't wait to see you guys though!