Monday, June 1, 2009

Harley Man

After Grandma & Grandpa's Harley ride the other night, Corbin got in on the action. For the past few years he's been more afraid of the loud motorcycle when it's on.... but been very interested in sitting on it and helping grandpa clean it when it's off (and quiet).
I think he enjoyed this ride for the first time.

Hopefully he won't be Harley man in the future.... no offense, grandpa, this mommy couldn't handle the worry of my little boy handling such a large ride.

3 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest video ever! I was cracking up the whole time. I would have been a nervous reck thinking I hope he doesn't fall off. Such a cute video. We miss and love you guys!

Mandy said...

Amen Holly! Dusty wants a bike and I keep telling him no way! Why do they scare me so much?

Mandy said...

Kimball keeps talking about riding on a motorcycle with Corbin's Grandpa!