Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have to brag...

My husband scheduled and paid for me to have this done on Saturday:
No, I'm NOT KIDDING! He called me Thursday and told me I had an appointment Saturday morning at 9am for a Spa Facial.... because I needed to get away from the kids for a while. He was right. He also knew I've been wanting a facial for a while because I've had pregnancy-mask ever since I was pregnant with Quinton over a year ago. (People still ask me about my raccoon eyes.... but it's just prego-mask). Anyway, it was BLISS. My mother and sister-in-law both came along for some spa indulgence and we made a morning of it. Anyway, if anyone was wondering why my face is glowing... yes- I AM pregnant, and yes- I had a spa facial, and yes- my husband is amazing for reading me so well. Remedez Spa (in Orem mall) is having a great mother's day event/packages this Saturday in case anyone is interested or wants to pass a hint along to your hubby.... every woman could use a spa day every once in a while. It certainly rejuvinates your mind and body.

0 comments: