Thursday, April 30, 2009

BYU Cougars

It is official, Holly and I are season ticket holders to the BYU Football games this year. I am very excited to be able to go to the Cougar games again. When I was little I grew up about two block away from the LaVell Edwards Stadium. My cousin Nick and I would paint our faces blue with a white Y down the middle of our face. I don't know if I will be as dedicated as I was when I was a little boy and paint my face but I am definitely going to be a season ticket holder as long as I can. I still can't believe it I am going to all six home games, including BYU vs. UTAH.



GO COUGARS!!!






3 comments:

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

We are going to lose again for sure!

Anonymous said...

You may not know it but....your Grandpa Heal was the biggest BYU fan there ever was! He had season tickets for BYU basketball seats on the 2nd row behind the opposing team and football seats on the 50 yard line, for 40 some odd years...Go Cougars!!!!

Alicia said...

That's pretty cool, Jeff (and Holly!) Welcome back to Utah... chuckle chuckle...