Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Idol Prediction

Although we are not die-hard American Idol fans, we do watch when we can and usually follow every season... especially when there are contestants from UT or AZ. This season has been no different and Jeff and I think we've got it all figured out......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Our prediction for American Idol Season 8 is:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Corbin Moss!



Now that's talent! Oh wait... here's another clip:



OK, so you may not have seen this contestant on the show this season... but he just might be there, someday... with 35 million votes and all! He's the Idol at our house. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute was that!!!!! He's my #1 pick.

stephanie said...

T'Heck with Idol, put him on Utube and he'll be signed up fast!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Ahhh! That was adorable! I especially love the made up songs, they are my fav! He is so cute.

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

LOL... I can't stop laughing. I loved it!!! When he gets up here aunt Haley will teach him "My humps" song.

Mandy said...

Kimball says, "Go Dawg! That was Hot, Corbin man! Hot!"

He definitely get our vote! And he would have one of the top itunes movie if we tracked how many times I have had to replay the clip!

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

Re: your comment. I am in denial that you guys are leaving its really so sad even though we are excited for you as well. The sheets-- target $15 =) I actually decided against a bday party for Porter considering my 'condition' things going on and lack of Corbin being able to come (Porter doesn't have many 'friends' since he is in between everyone in age at church, probably my fault too).
Nesting a little... I've cleaned/organized a lot this week because we know we'll be here until at least the birth, and i've actually started some projects for the little girl.
We will miss you family so much! Do keep in touch and let me know if you need help this week... I'm home all week =)

Unknown said...

Too Cute!! He has got my vote! :)