Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Bucket Filler

One of my really good friends/college roommates, Natalie, recently invited me to be a contributor/author at this blog: The Bucket Filler . I'll be totally honest - I love it because it's a GREAT idea and because I have the privilege of being a part of it!! There are 5 different women who are contributors and we are all in the same "boat" of life right now... meaning we are young mom's.

The blog is a virtual-style scripture study group, or institute class of sorts; Specifically, The Book of Mormon. We just launched on Monday and Elise started with 1 Nephi chapter 1. Tuesday my friend Alicia shared her thoughts on chapter 2, Chelsea did Chapter 3 yesterday and today was my debut.

This is a great way to motivate each other to study daily!

If you're interested in learning more about The Book of Mormon, and reading along with us - you'll love The Bucket Filler! Like I mentioned, we just started so you can easily join up!

Our goal is to complete The Book of Mormon by the end of 2009! Come check it out!

0 comments: