Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New do...

I have a good thing going. I trade watching my niece 3 days a week for haircuts. My sister-in-law, Sarah is great at hair and she always does a good job- no matter what I ask for. Well, Friday night I was due for a cut and color and I was truly just going to get a trim and highlight as I fade back to blond for summer. As I was washing my hair Sarah randomly asked, "So do you want to chop your hair in a A-line long bob? I thought for a minute and said, "Why not?" I know my husband loves long hair on me, but I gotta try new things while I can so... I chopped my hair. What do you think?
Short and blond with long bangs? (today's picture)
Or long and brunette? (taken in December)
I like them both for different reasons, but it is kind of fun to be blond again with such a cute cut! Who knows what I'll try next. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I always like what you do. You can be blonde or brunette. Lucky you!

Jeff said...

Yes she is correct I do like long hair but I am lucky enough to have a wife that can do whatever she wants to her hair and still look BEAUTIFUL. I love you honey.

Jennifer Parcell said...

WOW! YOu hottie you! I agree, you look great with both, but you know what they say, "Blondes have more fun." I wouldn't know, but hey you look great so go with it! Your eyes just pop with the swoop bang and bob! Very Sexy!!!!Jeff is a lucky guy!Change has never hurt a bedroom if you know what I mean. hehehe

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! And I agree with Jeff, your hair is always so cute. I loved the brunette, but this looks so spring-like and fun!

Unknown said...

Fun!
You look great in both shots... I can't choose a favorite.

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

I love it. It looks like you have a twin.