Thursday, February 5, 2009

For Sale

Yes, our house. Pass the word.
If you know of anyone who would like to buy... let us know.
Front

Side yard/backyard

Bedroom 3

Bedroom 2

Loft

Living Room

Master Bedroom

Entry (looking into kitchen)

Kitchen

Why, you ask? Well, we are at a crossroads... we have several big decisions to make including job transfers/changes, moving, career decisions, etc. and it might just take us out of state. Jeff is following his dream of working in law enforcement and has several options, or transferring out of state in his current job. We are just trying to get in a better financial position for when all these changes occur. Stay tuned....

9 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

I just got goosebumps! I hope it brings you guys here! I am sorry that you are in Limbo! It is the most uneasy feeling in the world. I hope it all goes well! Good luck!

Alicia said...

Wow. You know I totally feel you. And we are secretly (ok ok it's not a secret) hoping you guys move here, too! Good luck with EVERYTHING.

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you! I truly believe things happen for a reason. We miss you and hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much I'd love it you moved up here... it would make Utah so much more bearable with you here ;) Whatever happens, we hope it brings you all the happiness you deserve!

Mandy said...

Have you asked Kimberly about buying your house? I know that she was asking about renting ours until May 2010...they might want it for an investment property...you never know! I hope it sells soon! The waiting is the hard part. I wish you were moving here...but I know that is a pipe dream and Dusty will NEVER move to Utah!

Kate said...

I knew this was inevitable... but YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! :) Of course we hope the best for you guys... and whatever happens, happens. Those are some LOVELY pictures of your house. I'm sure it will sell quickly.

Kay said...

Aw, seeing these pictures makes me miss our old house! Good luck, I hope it sells for you!! ☺

Unknown said...

Wow! Best of luck!
But I'm going to be selfish here and hope you stay in Arizona! :D We haven't had a chance to meet up since getting back in touch. If you move far away then we'll NEVER meet up.
Anyhow... I'm sure you'll be guided to where you need to be.
:)

Natalie Sue said...

wow! Big changes!