Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shhhhhh...

THEY ARE ALL ASLEEP... at the same time! This rarely happens with my own 2 children and has never happened when I have all 3 kids. Three you ask? Yes, last week we made an addition to the family.... no, not really but, I did start tending my 6-week old niece Eizley, 3 days a week. She is a doll, and a newborn who sleeps a lot still, easy right? Well, not when you have 3 kids under 3 in the house. Along with Quinton who is nearly 5 months old it's almost like having twins, a definite baby juggling act. But, I think I have a schedule down... at least today. All 3 are asleep as I type this and I'm doing everything I can to get things done around the house and still keep quiet so as not to disturb a soul! Wow, a true miracle.... sshhhhh!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! That is amazing! You are brave, but I know that you can do it!

Unknown said...

I agree with Mandy. Brave. Or maybe insane??
;)