Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Poor Kid...

... Mommy made him ride the carousel!


Actually, every Thursday we go to the Westcor Kid's Club at the Superstition Mall and as a member all the kids get a free ride on the carousel afterward. Corbin is always excited to do it... until it starts moving! So funny-- I guess I shouldn't find my son's fright comical, but I know he'll soon get over it and laugh about it with me. This was his 2nd time on the double-decker carousel and he's getting braver. Of course afterward he raves about it like it was the best thing in the world... poor kid.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Don't feel bad. Porter is really cute when he cries sometimes. So he'll be all upset and crying and instead of helping him Anna and I will be laughing uncontrollably. He'll probably have to tell a therapist all about it some day, but o'well.

christie said...

Maybe it's the reindeer? Next time try a horse. Bryce is right it might come down to therapy in his later years. Makes me want to cry!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're totally justified. You had to get a picture right? Sometimes our kids have to suffer for the benefit of our blog... its only fair.

Unknown said...

Too cute and funny :)