Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MILESTONES


1) Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for the day, Quinton rolled over on my bed... three times! From his tummy to his back, he is now officially rolling over. Mobility has begun...
*Again, pause the music at the bottom of the page, and I apologize for the background noise, we were watching the Presidential debate last night during the recording of this video.*

2) Little Q has also started reaching for toys, although he can't quite control his hands yet, it takes a while to get the toys in position to get to his mouth. It's pretty funny to watch. Intriguing how when you're a parent, these little things are such big deals and you spend your days and nights just watching them grow.

3) In case you're wondering why there are suddenly a myriad of posts on our blog, it's because I (Holly) am on a 2 week break from school before I finish my last Masters class. That is the other major milestone! Yeah... the end is in sight, and my little boys and Jeff will have their mommy and wife back in only 6 (long) weeks!

3 comments:

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

it's crazy how fast they grow and do stuff... at the mall today when Porter was playing at the kids play place I had one of those mom moments where I realized he's grown up on me again! its like i've been with him every day, but haven't really seen him turn into a little man recently. its crazy... I was almost the crazy lady in tears at the mall, but somehow held it together. It was funny cause Porter kept looking for Corbin and Lexi today, but it was just him :(

Unknown said...

Congrats to you! That is huge! That is a lot of work even without kids. Good for you! I hope to someday go for my Master (it would probably help to decide on what I would want to do it in). What are you getting your Master in?

Alison said...

Hey I just found your blog! Your family is so cute. Congrats on getting the masters that is awesome.(this is Alison your BYU roomy from back in the day)Good luck with the next six weeks.