Friday, August 1, 2008

Tag

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS
1- My boys (Jeff, Corbin, & Quinton)
2- My family (ALL of them, near and far, in-laws too-- we miss you, and friends!)
3- My faith, my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints helps me to completely enjoy the other 2 joys... which will be eternal!

FEARS
1- Loosing a close family member before their "time"
2- Not being fully prepared with food and financial storage when a natural disaster strikes
3- That my children will grow apart from me as they get older

GOALS
1- Loose this last 13 pounds of baby weight through exercise and nutrition
2- Finish my Master's degree in November and USE IT to teach
3- More consistent date nights with Jeff

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1- Blogging... I admit it, I'm obsessed with reading others' blogs but not always updating my own (sorry!)
2- Projects that take my time away from my kids and school (I have like 4 or 5 that I have started and not finished because of this thing called TIME)
3- Food... I think I'm always obsessed with food, I always have been and always will be, I just wish I could cook and bake better and more often

FACTS ABOUT ME
1- I have very long eyelashes (and I love that Corbin got them too)
2- I hate feeling like I am waisting time
3- I love to dance (ballroom, freestyle, hip hop, etc., etc.) I just wish Jeff loved it as much as I do and would do it with me, but he'd rather watch me.

I TAG: Bre, Tiffanie, Alicia, Natalie, Christina

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Holly, I have those same fears! Especially about my kids growing apart from me! I also wish Dusty liked to dance as much as me. He says he does, but do we ever go...no! He went swing dancing a lot before we got married!

Natalie Sue said...

Fun! I think that tags are fun. I promise I will get around to doing this one too!