Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Arizona-style fitness

Our good friends the Comishs visited the other night and brought their Wii Fit for us to try out. It's pretty fun, we'll have to look into this as an option over gym memberships...? Anyway, while Jeff tried out his hand at fitness indoors, Corbin ventured outside to swim in his pool, his new favorite thing. He LOVES to jump in... can you tell? He never stops cracking us up.



I just had to post these of Jeff, showing off his mad skills



Of course Corbin has to try everything just like his dad. Nice form though, they are natural skiers, don't you think?

5 comments:

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

"So you think you can dance???" Those videos are so funny!!! I can't wait to see you guys a week from today.

Anonymous said...

That video of Corbin is hysterical!! He has great form :) Hayden was watching it with me and kept asking to "go swimming" with Corbin in the "baby pool." I'm sad they won't be able to play anymore...

Alicia said...

Wow! Corbin's got some mad pool-jumping skills! Made me laugh, I love it! I think I'm going to get a Wii for Christmas (I'll probably buy it for myself) there are so many great games with it! That Skiing one looks like so much fun! The picture of Corbin Skiiing is priceless! Miss You Guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new addition!! He is beautiful. I cant wait to see you all when you come this week!! Love ya

Tiffanie said...

ok, corbin jumping into the pool is hilarious. Wii fit sounds really cool.
Let's get together soon!!!