Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week 36 Update

OK, I know some of you may be completely uninterested in this weekly feature, but I know many of you who are dying to know so.... After today's Doctor check-up I am 75% effaced and dilated to a 1.5! That's better than nothing, but I'm trying not to get too excited about it because I was 100% effaced and dilated to a 3 with Corbin for 3 WEEKS and he didn't come until a day before his due date. I have heard that baby #2 typically comes early and faster, so here's to hoping for typical circumstances. I'll post pictures of the prego belly and update you all again next week! :)

8 comments:

Strong Family said...

Very exciting! I voted the 28th, so do lots of walking and carrying Corbin around! :) We'll definitely have to get Chloe and Corbin bowling together when you're up in Utah next.

Nichole said...

Aunt cole,
June 1st
6lb 5 oz
19 inches long
3:25
GOOD LUCK!
We love you guys

Alicia said...

good luck, Holly!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Kim and Matt said...

I voted 6-8-2008, just to not be the favorite one. :)
Hope everything is well with you four.

Chris said...

You're doing better than me. went to the doctor again and little baby bryant is still cozy as can be. no progress. ugh.

Unknown said...

My second was pretty much the same for labor and everything, but then again I was fast to begin with. But, on a good note recovery for my second was very fast, not nearly as difficult as it was with my first.

Alicia said...

i know i already commented...but im just checkin' in on ya!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to hear some more news! I think about you every day and how close you are. It seems like not so long ago that you called me and told me that Corbin was breech and how you were going in the next day to have him flipped, etc... Can't wait to meet new baby Moss! More friends for Hayden - yay!!