Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's a...

... BOY!(Side profile... little nose)
So, 24% (12 people) guessed correctly on our blog poll. You win... satisfaction!
(2 little feet and 10 toes)
It's pretty amazing to see the fully developed tiny little person living inside of you. Jeff & I could have sat and watched the ultrasound all day and seen all those perfect little body parts. We got some great footage and tons of pictures of so many amazing things. Technology these days is so sweeeet! Our little man was laying in a funky position though so we get to have another peek at him next month... our privilege! Corbin will be the big brother of a little brother and I will have 3 boys under my roof to take care of in a few short months...whew! It's kind of nice knowing that I have all the "stuff" for another boy though. We're kind of partial, but boys are our favorite so far... So, now the only decision left to be made is a name... now THIS could take a while! Good thing we have plenty of time until June 8th! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now you can get some extra use out of Corbin's old stuff... always a bonus. We can't wait to meet the new little Moss boy.

Kate said...

Congrats! Having two boys together is the best. They'll be best buddies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Week!!
I hope you both have a good one.
We sure miss you.
Hey I was wondering is there any good mountain Biking in Arizona?

L&M said...

How fun to have the boys close in age! They'll be best friends!
-the mollenhauers

Angie said...

Congratulations! Our two boys are best friends. I am sure yours will be too. We're way excited for you! ~Wrights

Bodell said...

Yeah! Congrats! I'm sure Corbin is thrilled to have a little brother come to the family! I love having the two girls... great use of everything we already had... they are so cute to watch play together and for now are best friends! You look great, I hope you are feeling well! Happy Birthday to both of you! I can't wait to hear more about Hawaii... can I live vicariously through you on your trip?! ;)