Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

Happy New Year!We really can't believe that it is already 2008, we have no idea where 2007 went. This next year will be full of change for us as we welcome a new baby in June and as both Jeff and I graduate from University of Phoenix. I feel some positive change in the air and love the feeling of starting over anew...
We celebrated family style this year at my parent's with my sister and her family, my parents, and my sister-in-law. We had a yummy nacho-bar and lots of delicious desserts that I ate way too much of. We played some fun games, visited, and then watched the ball drop.

On New Year's day we actually got to sleep in until almost 9am, which is unheard of at our house. Then Jeff & I got away for a while to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets, a great sequel to the first movie. I recommend it to any of you who are looking to visit the theaters anytime soon. Happy 2008!

0 comments: