Monday, December 31, 2007

Avid Reader

Jeff's absolute favorite book as a child was Where the Wild Things Are so he thought he'd read it to Corbin a few weeks ago since Corbin absolutely loves books.
Well, maybe he's not quite old enough for this one yet because he turned in to quite a wild thing himself as Jeff read the story...
...he eventually wiggled his way off of Jeff's lap and free from the scary story about monsters in a jungle that used to be your room. Someday I'm sure he'll love it, but for now...
... he is all about Baby Einstein books and P.D. Eastman's Go Dog Go, which we read at least 2-3 times DAILY!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Where the Wild Things Are was one of our family favorites as well, and Meghan who is also an avid reader isn't interested... Maybe it's more of a book for an older age. So because her interestes are more towards Dora, Diego or Curious George books, I have to read it myself because I still like it.

Unknown said...

Go Dog Go was the first book I ever read. My father taught me to read. I'm crying in a good way. Cherish every second your babies are still yours.