Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Do you ever?

I know it's been a LONG time! This year has nearly come and gone with only what 4 posts on this blog? Is it just me or is it a lost art? I need to find my niche again and get back to at least weekly blog posts. After all, it is our family journal/photo album! Do you ever get so busy and so run down with your to-do list that you procrastinate some things but get ahead of yourself in other things? For example, I created, ordered, picked-up and stuffed our Christmas cards and wrote our Christmas letter already.... but haven't found out about the paper goods for the ward activity I'm in charge of for Saturday. I know, where are my priorities? I'll get back on track, SOON! I promise. Until then, here is a cute picture from our most recent photo shoot with Heather Telford Photography.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe both of us can start blogging again! Love the picture with the books! Thanks for the Christmas card and letter...loved it! My first one of the year<3

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with the books! Three boys huh? Your family sure has grown. Glad to see the update!