Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PHOTOS!

So, what do you do with all your photos?
How do you store them? How do you share them? Better yet, how do you remember all those precious moments and milestones in your life? I'll admit, I haven't been very good at it since I became a mother.... and it KILLS ME! I wish I had more time, resources, creativity, organization, etc. to better use, keep, record, store, and share my pictures of "our moments." I've never been much of a scrap-booker and I like my memories to be functional, reflected on often, and displayed in a classy way in my home.

ENTER: Shutterfly.
Have you heard of them?
They are a fantastic company who helps those, like myself, use and remember life's precious memories in such creative, fun, and useful ways.
Last year I created a family WALL CALENDAR like this one and gifted it to my parents for Christmas. They loved it.... and I loved seeing it on their wall when I visited their home.

I also really like the idea of turning your photos into CANVAS WALL ART. My mother-in-law just did this in the entry way of her home and it makes it look and feel so cozy!

Someday I really hope to make a yearly PHOTO BOOK of the year's pictures. This would act as the family scrapbook/journal and I KNOW my boys (and Jeff & I) would enjoy perusing them every now and again as the years pass. I think they make great gifts for friends and family of all ages.

Of course, they offer a HUGE variety of PHOTO CARDS for all of life's special occasions. In the last 7 years we've celebrated a lot of birthdays, graduations, births, weddings, moves, and holidays. These beautiful photo cards are the perfect thing to announce these happy milestones.

So, if you have any last minute shopping you need to complete for those that are hard to buy for, go to SHUTTERFLY.COM and have a blast creating a darling keepsake gift for somebody special.

1 comments:

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

My main reason to do a blog throughout the year is to be able to print it off and create a book. I know people have done it but I haven't had the time to sit down and figure it out. As soon as I find out how to do it I will let you know.