Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fast Forward

I know I've said this before but after a 6 month break from blogging I have decided to return. Really. I am really going to try to blog again because it is our family journal and all our family far away really loves to keep up with us this way! So, bear with me. The task is just too daunting to start from where I left off in January so I am going to skip that....FOR NOW.... and just keep up with the current events. Little by little I will add a post from the past 6 months. So, if you want to see any of those you'll have to scroll down and find them yourselves. You'll be amazed, as are we, how much our boys have grown in half a year. So, thank you friends and family for the welcome back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...can't wait to see all the pictures you've taken! I'm keeping posted...

heather telford photography said...

i miss you guys lets do something soon with the boys.. maybe ill bring them over to play in your huge back yard.! LOL!