Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brothers need each other....

These 2 boys have a brotherly bond that's formed in a short time....
Whenever Deagan hears Corbin laugh he comes alive. Whenever Corbin hears Deagan cry you can be sure Corbin will be at his "rescue" to sing to him or talk to him or tell him a story or give him a toy. It's pretty cute.
Quinton and Corbin are pretty good friends too. There was a time when Quinton and Corbin both had a hard time falling asleep in January. Finally one night they were silent and we went in to check on them and Quinton had crawled out of his twin bed and into Corbin's Queen.
They slept that way all night.
Sometimes, brothers just need each other...

5 comments:

stephanie said...

Soooooooo cute! I love all the pics but DJ's 'big blue eye' shot took my breath away! You haven't been quite as bad as me blogging........I haven't been here since last July! But I made a come back recently, check it out. I'm real rusty at it and can't quite remember how to do certain things. Practice makes perfect I always say. And I need a lot of it!

Anonymous said...

It's true...I remember when my mom got twin beds for Stephanie and I and she would always find us together in the same bed...night after night. It's that feeling of comfort being close to the one you love!

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

I love those pictures! Krew loves it when Ty is sleeping over. We can always hear them laughing and talking when we thought they were sleeping.

Chad and Amanda said...

That is the cutest pic ever of the boys sleeping together, it almost made me cry. Lexi asked me the other day if Luke could sleep with her in her bed and I said no way. Could you imagine them two in a toddler bed,LOL. Miss u guys :)

Mandy said...

Holly, I love this post! It is so true that sometimes we just NEED our siblings! Thanks for being there for me at those times!