Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Moon

So, I'll admit it. I'm a fan of the Twilight series. I didn't enjoy the Twilight movie as much as the book but it gave me a good excuse to spend a night with GIRLS after having my 3rd boy and experiencing insane Cabin Fever for over 4 weeks! My girlfriend Breanna threw a fabulous Twilight Saga: New Moon party.
On November 21, 2009 we gathered at Bre's place and enjoyed a yummy dinner gourmet, homemade dinner and watched Twilight before heading out to the theatre to see New Moon.
The never-miss-a-detail-ever-so-thoughtful -Bre had gift bags prepared for all 8 guests...
...treats wrapped up and ready for the movie...
...great quotes from the books, which added to the ambiance of the evening...
...and a delicious vampire dessert...
It was a fun night Bre- THANKS!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Holy cow... she went all out! Fun! And you look simply wonderful for just having had a baby. Don't know how you do it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming my dear. We need to do this more often :)

Anonymous said...

Bre, ought to go into catering parties....looks like you guys had fun!