Thursday, June 18, 2009

Photo Challenge

So since I seriously lack some photography skills but LOVE to capture those moments.... I'm participating in my girlfriend, Alicia's, photo challenge this week, themed "Get in There". Don't know about you, but I think I got "in there" pretty well with this photo of my 1 year old and our recent family picnic. Read more about it in the post below. Want to learn some new photography skills? Join in and visit IMMA MOMMA.

(I know, I know... I need to work on my lighting techniques.)

Here's another of my Q's blue eyes.

5 comments:

Meet the Smiths said...

Great "get in there" photo. I really love it!!

Emmy said...

What pretty eyes! Good job truly getting in there.

David and Audrey said...

Love the blue eyes!

Alicia said...

Good job, Holly! You really got in there! I love it! :-) I like how you really captured the blue of his eye!

Jennifer Parcell said...

THats fun. I love taking pictures of my kids. I especially love close ups! I want to see the small details of their little faces! Cute stuff!