Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Holly

I wanted to just take a minute and let Holly know how grateful I am for her. Holly you are everything to me, I think of you as so much more than my wife. I think of you as the friend I can't wait to unwind with at the end of the hectic day. The one I want to share new discoveries and little triumphs with. I think of you as the women I never tire of touching or holding close, the woman I love having beside me as I go to sleep each evening. The one I love waking up to every morning. I think of you as the best thing that ever happened to me, as the most beautiful and important part of my life. I think of you as all a man could ever hope for in a lover, friend and wife. Thanks again for being with me and the mother of our children. I love you,
Jeff

5 comments:

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

Holly.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Our family is so lucky to have you. I can't imagine Jeff being married and being HAPPY with anybody but you. Thanks for all you do!!! We love you and hope you have a great birthday.

Kate said...

Aaaah, Jeff... that was so nice!
Happy birthday Holly! Glad we got to eat cake together last week. (Yours was SO yummy.)

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Holly!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Chad and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Holly! We need to celebrate ASAP! Tell Jeff he is such a romantic, how cute!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Happy Birthday! Too bad we are too far away to help you celebrate! That was sweet of JEff and so sincere! I hope today and this year brings you all you hope and deserve!