Saturday, January 24, 2009

3 Decades = 30 years!

This handsome little boy turned 30 years old today...
Look at that darling face. See that crooked smile?
Hasn't changed much, except for the facial hair accompanying it.... oh and the masculine facial features... and the wife and kids. Just by looking, you would never guess that Jeff is 30 would you?
He's accomplished a lot in 30 years:
- high school
- mission to Washington DC
- 12 years of sales jobs
- marriage
- 2 kids
- Associate Degree in Business
- 2 months shy of a Bachelors Degree in Business Management
- Supporting a wife and kids for 5 years
- countless hobbies and talents
- a great personality and sense of humor
- THE BEST DADDY & HUSBAND a wife and kids could ask for!
Dear Jeff,
Happy Birthday! We love you more than we can express and you deserve more than we can give you. You are more than just a daddy and husband, you're our friend, entertainer, advice-giver, comforter, and my partner... and so much more. Thanks for all that you do. We love you! Here's to your next 30 years.... and then some!
Love,
Holly, Corbin and Quinton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe.... You made me cry! Happy Birthday Jeffrey.... and many more to come. Love, Mom

Jennifer Parcell said...

HEY THERE BRO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH WE WERE THERE TO CELEBRATE IT WITH YOU BUT WE ARE THINKING OF YOU TODAY. HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH A LOT OF HAPPINESS.
I LOVE THE BABY PIC. AND I DO REMEMBER THOSE DAYS LIKE THEY WERE YESTERDAY. YOUR A GREAT BROTHER, COUSIN, AND MOST OF ALL MY BEST OF FRIEND! THANKS FOR 30 GREAT YEARS BRO LOVE YA TONS AND MISS YA LIKE CRAZY!!! NICK

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

Happy Birthday Jeff. I love that picture and I remember those days. When Holly ask for us to e-mail her with memories we had of you in the past 30 years I was wondering which ones I would come up with, which is why I sent Holly 2 e-mails full of memories and I could have sent many mores. I couldn't imagine growing up without you as my little brother. We love you and hope you have a great day!

Jennifer Parcell said...

I don't remember those days in my eyes, but I do remember those days through Nick's eyes. He speaks of those days with vivid fondness. It breaks his heart to not be around Jeff and he misses him dearly! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great Birthday!