Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!


This sticker should actually say, "We voted EARLY!" Jeff and I did the mail-in ballot this year and we drop it off at the polling place to watch it actually going in the box. There is something so satisfying about knowing that you voted and did your small part as a citizen. Although, during this historical and hyped election year my vote doesn't feel so small. Hope you all did your part and got to the polls. This is a great link to visit to keep up to date on election results! Hope there's a massive party in AZ tonight!

ps- Just heard that due to long lines all Obama supporters have been asked to vote on Wednesday.... :)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh man. I wont go into political opinions right now... I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog. Check out my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! On being nominated, I totally dito Alicia about your talent! Course I'm a little predjudice..hee hee!

Natalie Sue said...

Yay for Arizona!!!!!