Friday, October 10, 2008

Twins




As far as I'm concerned, this is the best way to have twins. Quinton is already in 6 month clothes and Corbin can still fit in 18 month, so every now and then we can dress them as if they were twins! Such brotherly love. Corbin is SO GOOD with his little brother. When Quinton is crying or upset he will be the first to run in and give him another push on the swing or put his binky in or start singing to him. I NEVER have to worry too much when Q is on the floor or the bed and Corbin is nearby. They already adore each other... like they've known each other for years, and perhaps they have.

3 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

So freakin cute! They are twins!

Mandy said...

So cute! I love it when they dress alike. I am so glad that they are such good little brothers, forever friends!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! LOVE it! Jake would love it if I got the boys matching Sooner jerseys.