Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mama's Boys

I just had to brag that I have the cutest 2 boys on the block!
I actually had this onsie on Quinton and Corbin saw it and said, "I want love mommy shirt" (because he knows he has one that matches). They had never worn their shirts on the same day and I had never gotten a picture of them together with them, so I thought this was an opportune time before Quinton outgrows his! Aren't they handsome?
Such brotherly love.
Corbin is so fascinated by all that Quinton does (which isn't very much yet)... and it's so fun to watch Corbin watch Quinton. I sure love these two and hope they stay dubbed "mama's boys" forever.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That first picture with both boys smiling is adorable!

Natalie Sue said...

This is so cute! I love the video! Corbin just seems so big! That's so neat that he's interested in Quinton. Jayden does not like Ethan yet and gets really emotional that he's always in the way. So it's great to see that there is hope as he gets older!

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't believe how old Corbin looks! It's amazing how much they change in just a few short months. They are both just adorable :)

Jessica Steed said...

Holly,
Your boys are so cute!
I love those shirts.