Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dancing Queens

I saw this musical on Broadway in NYC about 3 years ago and found myself dancing in the aisles with my mom and sister to the AMAZING music. About 2 years ago traveling Broadway show visited Gammage, here in the Phoenix area and my ENTIRE family went and once again all the girls were dancing in our seats (making the balcony where we were seated literally shake)! Yesterday, before my sister Mandy left after a 2 week visit from Seattle we had to see the new movie re-make of Mama Mia... and we were definitely not disappointed! Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan were surprisingly wonderful singers and actors and although it was strange to see 007 break out in song, he did a great job at it and the role was fitting for both actor and actress. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend taking your girlfriends, moms, and sisters. Take your husbands too... they might just be surprised to find themselves dancing in the aisles!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I've been debating whether not I would like the movie... but thanks, I just might go see it!

Mandy said...

That sure was fun and one of the highlights of my visit! Thanks for making it possible!

Unknown said...

I sooo want to see that!!! I love musicals!