Monday, December 8, 2008

Park Play Dates

One of the beautiful things about an Arizona winter is that you can really enjoy being outside all day, with lots of sun and a light breeze. Last week it was the perfect Monday for a park play date. We are so lucky to be surrounded by so many great friends in our ward (Corbin and I both). Quinton tried out the swings for the first time and LOVED them!

Corbin loved digging in the sand with Cole...
and Lexi...
... and Luke.
Then he tried his hands out at the monkey bars... and hung around for a while.
After playing hard for a good 2 hours we lined the kids up for a snack.
It's so fun to have friends that you can play with in Nursery on Sunday... and then meet at the park on Monday to play with again.

Even the little guys (Quinton and Lucas) got in on the fun after a nice nap at the park.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that sunny weather, it's snowing here and I'm loving it! I love seeing the boys playing. I'm counting the days....16 days till you can see the snow for yourself. I've got a snowman kit for the boys to make their own snowman. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm officially jealous! It's been snowing for the last 10 hours and I'm sitting here planning my attack for the drive home. Oh how I miss the days of short-sleeved winters. And I can't believe how big Quinton is getting - he's so adorable!!

Mandy said...

I am jealous of the sunshine! Looks like you have a fun little play group...we have to do park days in the summer! It has been raining here. 3 more days!

Chad and Amanda said...

We had so much fun that day! We have to do it again soon.